Can a vertical panel system be seamlessly integrated into the evolving workplace of today? Can that same panel system define space and provide visual privacy? Venue seamlessly integrates into the open plan, collaborative team space, and the built environment with its slim architecture and mindful details. It is Venue’s timeless design that allows this adaptive visual communications board to work with an existing conference room, collaboration space, or a new system within the open plan.
Calyx offers glass and porcelain writing surfaces, both superior alternatives to traditional dry-erase paint or vinyl. Porcelain and glass offer greater durability, scratch- and stain-resistance, and a rainbow of colors to enliven your space.
With their low reflective surfaces, porcelain boards are a great choice for brightly-lit spaces. Non-porous porcelain surfaces come in magnetic versions and can double as a projection screen. 6 standard colors.
Premium glass surfaces offer sophistication and dimension where presentation matters. Glass meets the highest standards for cleanliness and comes in magnetic variations as well. 10 standard colors, plus custom colors.
As the writing surface experts, this is what we do best! From high-contrast porcelain, to elegant glass, cork or chalk, there's no wrong choices, just options when it comes to Calyx whiteboards. If clear communication is important, step up to Calyx.
If you frequently have materials to accompany your brainstorms, consider a magnetic board to organize your clips.
Available in both glass and porcelain surfaces, our magnetic boards give you the convenience of attaching documents, notes and swatches to your ideas.
Add storage for markers, erasers and more with modular magnetic accessories.
Calyx products are supported by a 75-year commitment to doing right by our environment.
Calyx writing surfaces have achieved both GREENGUARD Certification and GREENGUARD Gold Certification.
1. Company / Manufacturer: Calyx by Claridge
2. Product & Product Code: Venue Space Divider H” x W” (VN-SC-6048-28T28B-MB-GS) = a 60″h x 48″ split panel divider with LCS Porcelain and Acoustics top and bottom and on both sides
3. Writing Surface Type: MB = LCS Porcelain, MG = Calyx Glass, and GS = Acoustic panels
4. Writing Surface Color: LCS Porcelain standard White or Claridge Glass standard Brilliant White (can substitute glass colors, choose from 10 standard colors or 180 optional powder coat colors)
5. Acoustic Panel Colors: choose from 5 standard colors or 15 additional colors for order
6. Frame & Base Color Options: choose from 10 matte colors